Thursday, August 20, 2009

Toddlers + White Clothing = &%@$#^@$!

Seriously, why on earth do clothing companines toddler sized clothes in white? That is just ridiculous. Actually, I have finally given up on caring that some of Alice's clothes are stained, especially now that she is feeding herself. (see pictures below) I still use industrial strength Shout but don't stay upset when yet another cute outfit is stained. Thanks to her Grammas, I could almost take Alice's clothes off at the end of the day and put them in the trash - she has SO many clothes!! I look at the bins of clothes already outgrown and the dresser full in her room and pray that we have another girl as our next child. I say to the Grammas...just wait until she actually starts caring what she wears. I will send her to you for school shopping. :)

Alice got a new toy this past weekend...and no, the toy was not a box. That was news to her...

Alice is getting better and better feeding herself. I discovered her favorite meal last night - diced chicken patty, macaroni and cheese, watermelon, and banana. I handed her 1/2 of a banana thinking that it would be easier for her to hold and eat. (she had a hard time picking up the diced pieces) I was right, she munched it down in about 15 seconds. The key, I think, is to let her see me eating some of the food before I give it to her. I took a bite of the banana then she was all about it.
And now for the obligatory spaghetti photos...



1 comment:

Just call me Mommie Dearest said...

OXYCLEAN girlfriend. It takes out chocolate, blood, and cosmic goo!