Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Alice's smile

Per popular request from yesterday's picture of the day lily, I am posting a picture of our day lily garden in the backyard for your enjoyment.

I woke up today wondering what to post. Everything is very quiet and everybody is doing alright. I thought it might be a while until there is news to report to ya'll (Southern lingo for you).

Then, I saw the following article when I was checking my email..............http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/25502577/?GT1=43001

I usually don't look at articles that are on MSN when I check my hotmail account. I don't go looking for these articles. Most of them are about the latest celebrity hookup or how to smell better when attracting a guy. 99% of them don't interest me. This article actually caught my eye. In summary, the article summarizes that Alice's smile is going to be like cocaine to Colleen. Great thing for Colleen. I have written the author to ask if that smile is going to make me go grayer. I wonder if I can get a NSF grant to study my graying bread.

91 days left

2 comments:

B said...

So proud of you with the posting. I love being kept up to date with what is going on (even though I just saw you Sunday) :-)

Just wanted to let you know that someone has been reading it!

Anonymous said...

Nursing is like crack too...well...have never done crack...but I didn't suffer one moment of distress from my OCD while nursing. That says a lot seeing as I can barely live without medication and didn't take a drop while pregnant or nursing. It is all purely innate animal reaction. Your offspring can calm you like nothing in this world. I hear this is true for moms and dads.