As some of you know, my mom, Kath, and John's mom, Kathy, came down last week for my baby shower. We were both so happy that they could both come for the party. What a wonderful day! I knew that Christa would make the party special but I really didn't expect the outpouring of love and generosity from our friends and loved ones. I am so incredibly touched and appreciative to all who came and "showered" us with gifts for Alice. And boy, did we get showered. Dresses and bottles and toys and everything a little girl will need. As you can see from John's last posting, we have a number of dresses already in the closet. They are so darn cute. The day after the shower, our moms took us shopping to pick up the rest of what we needed for the little one. Then we spent the evening putting the finishing touches on the nursery. I am so pleased how it turned out. We think it is perfect. Hope you enjoy these pics.
Happy 4th!


2 comments:
You have the chair! Christa
I love the nursery. It is perfect!
Post a Comment