Enjoy these new pictures. She is still at it with her tounge. I love the 2nd pic - looks like she is saying "Mother, may I?"
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Sick again...
The sick bugs have struck again. Alice is about 6 days into antibiotics for her ear infections and now she has a really nasty head cold that is moving into her chest. It never fails...John is getting sick and I can feel it coming on myself. Alice is a little zombie this week. She doesn't want to play for more than 15-20 minutes and then only wants to be held. We are vegging on the couch watching tv these days. She seems to really like PBS - lololol. And even though she is feeling junky, she is still smiling at us and is surprisingly cheerful.
Enjoy these new pictures. She is still at it with her tounge. I love the 2nd pic - looks like she is saying "Mother, may I?"

Enjoy these new pictures. She is still at it with her tounge. I love the 2nd pic - looks like she is saying "Mother, may I?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
she is so freakin cute I can't stand it!
Post a Comment