This girl is just so fantastic! Her walking is still very wobbly but she is managing to get wherever she wants to go. It is like watching a drunk person trying to walk a straight line. She has to have something in each hand wherever she goes and likes to "give" things to us as long as we give them back immediately. She is also talking non stop. She is so expressive and is always smiling. Oh, what a joy. The 3 of us spent a very quiet weekend together. For the first time in months, no one is sick. We went on stroller rides and went swimming and played a lot. I feel like I have so much to tell you but nothing specific is coming to my mind. Enjoy the pictures.
Oh, I remember one funny thing that happened this weekend. Alice usually croons and hums herself to sleep. On Saturday, I was rocking her for a bit before I put her in her crib for nap time. She leaned against me with head on my chest and her tongue out blowing raspberries for a solid 3 minutes. It was so funny. By the time she drifted off, my shirt was soaked with Alice spit. What a goofy little girl.
1 comment:
ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!!!!! Amazing how quickly they get big! Christa
Post a Comment