For those of you who know my mother you will understand and will be able to picture her saying this....
When I told her that we were planning to name our daughter Alice, she repeated it out loud (including our last name but for internet security I am not going to say it) and thought for a minute. She said, "Wouldn't be unfortunate if she has a lisp." Awww Mom!!! I was annoyed at first but now when I say her full name out loud with a lisp, it just cracks me up. Go ahead, say it. Cute, huh.
1 comment:
lol!! Love the blog, keep it up!!! Honey daycare is so expensive and it is soooo hard to find one you like!!! I am alway available!!! For now it still costs more for me to work than take care of the girls. But we just found out that Weatherly, Katie's school is now offering free preschool, starting at three. And to top that off I have talked to several parents and the program is awesome! Em is on the waiting list right now, but won't get in till she is potty trained. She was trained till we went to WV to visit my father and it all went to heck. Love and miss you tons! Jess
Post a Comment